Tuesday 18 March 2014

Mood Scarf Along

My friend and knitwear designer Jem Weston has decided to start a mood scarf knit along.  The start date is the first day of British summertime which is the 30th March.  You can read more about it here on Jem's blog.

I took this opportunity to treat myself to some new yarn, always got an excuse.  Last week we went to Lincoln and I purchased some beautiful west yorkshire spinners blue faced leicester dk in a pale brown.  Once my birthday money had cleared I ordered the other two shades to make myself a beautifully natural scarf for the winter.  It's amazing yarn, I am finding myself drawn more and more to natural fibres, yummy.


I love all of these shades so whilst I have one for good, not so good and not good at all days I feel that I can find comfort wrapped it up in it despite my mood.


I am yet to decide how I am going to knit my scarf but I am thinking some sort of slip stitch pattern.

I look forward to seeing who else is going to join in.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment