Friday 1 February 2013

A crochet watch

My Dad went for a walk in the snow in his slippers, needless to say he fell over but unfortunately broke his wrist. To adorn his plaster cast I thought I would make him a watch so I got out a selection of yarn and got making.

There were a few issues with Royal Mail and my stamp sing 9p too short so he has only just got it today whilst I am here visiting. I also made a little card for him as well which is rather effective despite its simplicity.

Anyway, here they both are.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, he's wearing it to the dentist as we speak.

      Delete
  2. Glad it fit's & he likes it. If he's wearing it to the dentist you should have made it read a few mins earlier as it would have been dentist time
    (2:30) - lol! Or maybe not so funny - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's made to the time I was born but you're right, it didn't even dawn on me. X

    ReplyDelete