Friday 18 January 2013

Broomstick Crochet

Tom is watching a film and I am typically not paying any attention and browsing Ravelry. I wanted to make myself a big triangular shawl...amongst about 20 million other things so got searching and discovered broomstick crochet. I absolutely love the look of it and I am surprised by how easy it appears to create, if not a little fiddly. I think it might be something to try and I imagine in a fine yarn it will look beautiful. I might have a go at making a shawl or large scarf in a ball of cream Haze I have to take on a cruise we are going on in May. My list of projects is becoming slightly ridiculous but I am in no rush to get things done so I can jump around between things. Here are a few examples of broomstick crochet I pinched from google.


No comments:

Post a Comment