Saturday 15 December 2012

Handmade Christmas Tree

We put our tree up a few days ago and it looks fantastic. I realised that a lot of the decorations are handmade and thought I would share them.

There is a handmade glass Santa ornament from Rome, wooly snowmen, a Santa and felt starts I made when I had swine flu, a lovely felt reindeer sewn by my Mummy, some hand painted glass baubles, the beautiful collection of decorations from my craft swap and a T and L from a craft fare. I just love our tree, it also has a very quirky fairy on top made by my own fair hands.

I have also recently been to see my sister for our annual Christmas get together and as she is working the entirety of Christmas it felt even more important for me to see her this year. Due to the fact she lives in London we were able to visit winter wonderland, it was pretty wonderful but rather pricey. Sadly the day was marred somewhat by an aggressive chap on the tube swearing at us for trying to help his fallen mother, not good for the anxiety I was already feeling about being in such a busy place. It was a lovely visit though and great to see my little sis, also good for me and my health as the big wide world can be quite scary at the moment so it's good for me to tackle it head on!



No comments:

Post a Comment