Saturday 17 November 2012

Pom Poms!

I love Pom Poms and think paper ones look amazing and now I know how to make them!

We went to visit friends yesterday for a Children in need party but we got there a little earlier than anyone else to help.  Kate and I made big paper pom poms and they look fabulous.  They would look stunning at a function like a birthday party or wedding if they fitted the colour scheme, ours were just random collections of colours.

If you would like to see how we did it than click here to see the tutorial.


In other news I have today made all of my presents for my craft swap.  This time the theme is home decorations and I thought I would be a little experimental and try out something completely new...it all looks fab and I cannot wait to post about it on here but I must post it with Royal Mail first.



No comments:

Post a Comment