Friday 2 November 2012

A quick but beautiful knit.

Ok, so remember I mentioned some time ago how I was in love with King Cole Supa-Dupa extra chunky. Well, I got myself some today! I could not wait to get it on the massive 15mm needles and knit myself a cowl, attern courtesy of the wonderful Eleanor Burke at Knit Nottingham.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/moss-cowl

It was dead easy and grew very quickly and before I know what had happened I had run out of yarn! I blooming live it, so much so that I will be planning an outfit around it tomorrow as I am going to a speed craft event, there will be one big blog post tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! The colour really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww, that didn't really express it. I'm dead chuffed! It's cheered me right up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! And now I've just noticed the thing in the side bar. Bloody hell, I need you around every time I wake up in a bad mood. :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, well your little shop cheers me up when I am in a bad mood so pleased to have done the same for you. I really love this cowl!!

    ReplyDelete