Wednesday 3 October 2012

Strawberry swap and a secret Christmas present.

I received my Strawberry Swap yesterday from Carla of Ducking Fabulous fame. I love it! I received a lovely parcel of wrapped little gifts and loved each one as I opened it. I received some lovely little strawberry earrings and a matching necklace that is just too cute! A little box of lovely colourful strawberry crayons, some very sweet paper and envelopes stamped with strawberries which I can't wait to start writing letters on. The purchased gifts were a very handy note book which might have to go in my handbag as I am forever looking for paper. Some sequins and strawberry beads which have gone in my beautiful sewing box as previously blogged about and some yummy strawberry sweets. All in all I am one very happy girl! So much so I have signed up for another swap with no hesitation.

I have also made another Christmas present and this one I love so much I just want to show a picture of it but I can't so here is a teasing close up.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind but I linked to this post on my blog http://gertieleigh.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/blogtoberfest-2-popular-craft.html

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all. I like to know people are reading my ramblings. x

    ReplyDelete