Tuesday 9 October 2012

I think I am in love!

Today I went to visit Eleanor at Knit Nottingham, (www.knitnottingham.co.uk). I had no idea what I wanted other than to check out the new chunkies and oh my word they are amazing! Having as many projects on as I do I resisted he urge to indulge but I did buy the three remaining balls of the sweet briar chunky because I loved knitting with it last time and I have a plan for it which means it is perfectly fine! Plus Tom gave me money to get myself a treat as I was actually being errand boy and picking up his new laptop so I couldn't go home empty handed.

Here is the link to the wonderful chunky yarn which I am so going to ask for for Christmas!

http://knitnottingham.co.uk/shop/product_info.php/products_id/582/osCsid/e30fa89178a852c95abb8b97b948a3d8

The colours are stunning and they have such a beautiful shine. Oooh my new found love, if I could make a cocoon and hide away in it then I really would!

1 comment: