Monday 8 October 2012

I must finish some projects!

I was having a think about what I felt like doing today and realised I have an awful lot of half finished or only just started projects.

I am cracking on with my tunic top but its gets picked up and put down a lot as the results are quite slow to see.

I am also cracking on with the poppies which are pretty easy but I do hate sewing in the ends. I will get them done though as I need to take with me on Thurs when I have an appointment at work (I am still signed off).

I am also working on a second set of boat bunting, another birthday present (which is very late), my cross stitch which I had completely forgotten about and the blanket that I make with each issue of my crochet magazine.

Also, I have thrown in a cute picture of Edith with my knitted cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment