Monday 1 October 2012

A funny time...

It's a bit of an odd time for me at the moment as I have been signed off work due to anxiety. Less of that though and more of the things that have really cheered me up over the last week or so.

Tom is still not better so we went to Plymouth for a few days to stay with his parents which was a lovely break. I also met up with one of my besties Ellie who I haven't seen in far too long. While in Plymouth I picked up a lovely print of Interlaken (looked on google and it's in Switzerland) for 10p. I also saw the most amazing old Ice Cream Van. I got to spend time knitting, crocheting and reading which was lovely.

Now that we are back home I have dug out my granny blanket, made by my very own Nanna and I love it so much. It's a real comfort. I have also finished a little Christmas present which I can only include a close up of. Yesterday I had a visit from another bestie Laura who had got me a lovely little crochet book, some of the patterns are just delightful and I can't wait to start making them!

All in all I am making sure to rest at the moment and indulge in a few of my many delightful hobbies to keep the monsters at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment