Sunday 16 September 2012

The tunic...and a hedgehog

Well, the tunic is coming along. I have got nearly to the waist in the back and I am so far quite pleased. The colours are brighter than I expected but I quite like it now it's knitting up. Stress is high again so a lot of knitting is getting done. I also have a another project on the go which I am two thirds through but it's a secret so not pictures I am afraid.

I have also been buying the art of crochet. There are a lot of issues and it will probably end up costing a small fortune to but them all so I will only get them as and when I can but I cant see me ever needing to purchase a crochet pattern once I have a few.

On another note, look at the little lovely I found under my car. I did think I had run it over as I had just parked up but I hadn't so stopped to say hello. It started grunting at me and a big burly chap came to see what I was up to (think he thought I was breaking into the car) so I legged it in the house quite sharpish. It has however inspired me to attempt to crochet a little hedgehog family.

No comments:

Post a Comment