Friday 21 September 2012

Remembrance day.

I have no idea where the idea came from but I thought it might be a nice idea to make poppies for remembrance day this year. Here is a prototype which has come together quite nicely. I was thinking of selling them for £4 each and the full amount would go to the British Legion poppy appeal. They are not official items but they do look lovely and could be used on a bag, hair bobble, you name it really. If you would like one then please let me know. I don't have any back stock so they will have to be made as I get the order and as I said earlier ALL the money will go to charity and I won't keep a penny for myself. If you do have one and plan on using it every year then may I ask that you still donate every year please. Crochet is great for my stress so it would also do me some good in that sense as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment