Saturday 8 September 2012

Knitting needle roll vs Sun

Despite the fact it is a really sunny day I have spent the day inside sewing and the reason why is a massive sun blocking, leaf dropping, monstrosity of a tree. We could of course sit out the front but we are missing a car with no wheels propped up on bricks and an old sofa on the lawn. FYI, I have complained to the council three times!

Anyway, I am sick of scrabbling around trying to find my knitting needles and then only finding one of the pair I need so I dug out the lovely fabric I got from eBay, popped to hobby craft for yellow things (can anyone suggest an independent haberdashery as I do like to support local business) and got out the sewing machine. This is the result! I thinks it's blooming marvellous and I love it! It is clear on close inspection why I only got a C for GCSE textiles but it does me and I am incredibly pleased with it. Also, it's one thing ticked off the list I wrote on the 27th of August, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment