Wednesday 29 August 2012

Strawberry craft swap and my wonderful sewing box!

I have officially finished my strawberry craft swap. I need to pack it up and get it in the post and then I can reveal all. I have made three gifts all using a different technique and I have to say I will be sad to see them go but even happier that they will be putting a smile on someone's face. I thought I would run well over schedule and into october but I don't think I was accounting for the amount of stress I would encounter in this last month. It does tend to spur me into action.

I have also decided that my beautiful sewing box needed a good old sort out as it was getting hard to find anything in it. Here it is...it might not look it but it's highly organised now!

I am off for a spa day tomorrow. Well needed, earned and looked forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment