Tuesday 22 May 2012

Garden projects

Well! Today was meant to be a day of housework but the sun inspired me to do much greater things. The front garden has been a mess since before Tom moved in so I took to the path with an edging tool, the edge was actually half a foot away from where it had grown to, it was hard work but it looks loads better.

As a reward for the hard labour I planted my first ever hanging basket, I am really pleased with it, it just needs to do some growing now.

I then noticed one of my first craft projects for this house, my door number. It's been there that long that I forgot I made it. I found the piece of slate when walking from Bigbury to Burgh Island in Devon last summer, I just had to pick it up! From there it had a hole drilled in it and a 4 painted on and it was attached to the wall. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment